Translate

Sunday, August 23, 2015

2015: Welcome to Second Grade!

"Meet The Teacher" night was fantastic! I enjoyed seeing all the parents and smiling students in the halls.  

It is now time for the first week of school.  Classes begin Monday August  24th.  Please excuse our construction, but our school was in need of some updating. It will look fantastic when it is finally completed.  This week students and teachers will be getting to know each other and going over the rules and expectations of the classroom and school. Homework will begin the second week of school and will include reading 20 minutes every day and math problems Monday through Thursday.  I will be sending home my contact information soon so do not hesitate to call or e-mail me if you have any questions or concerns.

It is going to be a great school year and I am looking forward to working with your child!

Mrs. Nachman 

No comments:

Post a Comment